CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer of '62


Yes... I know some of you were not born yet!! This l/o was submitted for the August Design Team member contest at "Scrappin Mojo". I was so darn cute back in the day!! LOL!! It has been fun doing l/o's of me younger. As scrappers, we tend to scrapbook about our family and never about us! Take time out to scrap about yourself! Leave a comment with your link to your layout about yourself, and I will randonly draw a name for a RAK on August 5th!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww....you were so darn cute! Love this layout. Fun colors and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get one done. Thing is, I don't have many recent pics, but I could look through my old pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla.... you can use up to date pics too.... as long as you scrap about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have many pictures of myself (they were lost in a fire), but here is a layout I did for the 4th of July:
    Proud to Be an American

    ReplyDelete