CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally found my MOJO!!!

It has been a couple of weeks since I have scrapped! Seems I was so busy in the garden and what not, I lost my mojo!
I did get a couple of layouts done this month... just because. They are not for any challenges or what not, they were 2 sketches I found from my friend Mia at SOS and just wanted to do them.



This layout was a fun one to do! My Mom use to sell "Fashion Frocks" when we were younger. (This is an oxymoron in itself, but that is another story!). These 2 dresses were ones she had, that my sister and I got. I love my necklace too! It was a big plastic heart that opened on the back, and inside was a little doll! How cute!!



This next one is of my dear Stuart as a little guy taking some of his first steps with his big brother George! Oh, what I would do to have them litle again!

Hope you enjoy! And have a great long weekend!

Happy Scrappin'

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment