CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

I am a Guest Designer today!!

Oh my gosh!!! I am a guest designer at Frosted Designs today!!

The challenge is to use acrylic, trancparencies, or vellum some way!

So, I made two....



This layout was made using 95% Websters Papers, which I had never used before! It was a challenge, but this layout of my Grandma turned out great!

This next layout is of my ds, who can never smile for me!!



Thanks for taking a peek!!!

{{HUGS}}

Helen

6 comments:

  1. How very awesome. They picked a great person. I love your first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen... you rocked the challenge!! I adore both of your LOs but I really, really like the one with the Webster pages! You did such an outstanding job with the shabby chic look and the words on the photo are a neat effect!! Thank you for joining our team this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! I love both your layouts. The first one is so beautiful, with the shabby look and all the fussy cutting. Well done!
    And the 2nd one, well - that photo rocks! LOL
    Thank you for being our GD for this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you, that first LO is GORGEOUS!!!! I love them both, but I'm flower crazy so you know that cluster of flowers are too yummy for me. I love how you did the title on the second page. THe stitching looks amazing. We love having you at GD at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "boy" layouts!! I have all boys and am always looking for inspiration!

    Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer on Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your layouts...they are each unique!! It's so cool to see how your style can be so different!!! Thanks so much for GDT'ing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete