CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

SOS is turning 4 Soon!!

The Sisters are turning 4 next week at the Sisterhood of Scrap and I thought I would throw a little surprise pre-birthday party for the gals!!!!

I am challenging them to do a l/o, card, ATC, Arch, or altered item for each letter of the month of April!

In one project use something on you project with the letter "A".
In the second project use the "P",
in the third use the "R",
in the fourth use "I",
and in the fifth use the "l".

That is a total if 5 projects!!

Come on over and join in the pre-birthday fun! The big Birthday Bash Crop starts April 8th with TONS of prizes from some pretty cool sponsers!!


For each one you do, I will enter your name into a draw for a surprise
from me! So that is 5 chances to win!

You have until midnight April 6th EST to upload to SOS!

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that you are going to drive me insane???? No wait... I am already insane. duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you are really putting out a great challenge here! all I need now is a 48 hour long day to get everything done! LOL

    ReplyDelete